Top of Dock Levelers - Beacon® BHTD Series
Beacon® Top of Dock Levelers are best utilized at older buildings for loading docks below the industry standard 48" dock height. These Top of Dock Ramp units easily anchor on top of the dock and are typically an older building application.Product Details
- Size: The units have a 72" deck width and 5'3" span loading ramp.
- Service Range: The unit's service range is 5" above and 5" below dock height.
- Electrical: 115 V AC, 1 Phase, 60 Hz is standard. Other electrical options are available.
- Powered: Top of Dock Levelers are hydraulic operated.
- Note: There is no pit work required.
- Capacities: This series has service capacities of 20,000, 25,000 or 30,000 lbs.
- Standard: Models come standard with 15" hinged lip and dock bumpers.
- Options: Top of Dock Levelers feature extenders to fill in the gap between the side of the top of dock structural frame and side building wall, sealing the overhead door when lowered. Longer lip is 17" to service Refrigerated trucks.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.