Tall Dock Leveler - Beacon® HPK-TH Series
The welded steel Tall Dock Leveler is available with special heights from 24" to 50" tall. Utilized as a Hinged lip leveler repacement alternate for the Beacon slide deck leveler. Designed for custom size tall pit applications. Electric Hydraulic operation. The Custom Dock Leveler is designed for taller pits that are usually locataed in older builiding design applications.Product Details
- Construction: These heavy duty products feature steel welded construction.
- Size: The HPK-TH is designed for loading dock pits requiring tall custom dock levelers. Most applicaitons usually are for a replacement of older dock levelers installed in the 1950s & 1960s that have a tall pit.
- Service Range: Overall vertical travel 24" with 12" up and 12" down.
- Overall Width: Standard deck sizes available with widths ranging from 62" to 78".
- Overall Length: Standard deck sizes available with lengths ranging from 30" to 48".
- Color: Beacon Industrial Grey.
- Operation: Wall mounted electric push button control station box.
- Capacities: This HPK-TH series features loading capacities of 20,000 and 30,000 lbs.
- Standard: A 16" hinged lip is standard. Optional 18" and 20" lip is available upon request.
- Options: Painted safety yellow and black strips on entire side of the Tall Dock Leveler safety toe guards
- Warranty: Five-year structural and cylinders and one year pump and motor. Extended warranties available.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.