Platform Scale - Beacon® BVLPFS Series
The Platform Scale is designed for use in high volume shipping and receiving areas. These Warehouse Scale units may be either free standing or pit mounted. Units have overload protection up to 150% of rated capacity. These models also feature adjustable leveling feet. The display is 6 digit and 7 segment with bidirectional RS232 port, pounds or kilograms options, and 5 controls: Print, Net/Gross Weight, Unit, Tare, and Zero.Product Details
- Construction: The platform is constructed from diamond tread heavy duty mild steel for many years of heavy use. The platform also has welded channel support. Indicator is stainless steel.
- Size: Platforms range in size from 36" to 60" wide, 36" to 60" long, and 2-3/4" to 4" high.
- Powered: Models have a 110V AC power supply.
- Color: This series is powder coated Beacon black.
- Weight: Units range in weight from 200 to 446 lbs.
- Capacity: Models have uniform and sensor capacities of 2,000 or 4,000 lbs.
- Options: Optional approach ramps for either side of the Platform Scale are available. Units are 36" wide x 36" long, 48" wide x 36" long, or 60" wide x 36" long. All ramps have a 4.45 degree angle and are 4-1/2" high.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.