Metal Racking - Beacon® BHDU-C Series
The Metal Racking is designed to save space by efficiently storing long lengths of materials such as tubing, pipes, and lumber. It offers flexibility to custom fit applications. The arms feature lips to prevent material roll off and are adjustable. Individual components are sold separately. Arms, braces, and uprights must be purchased to complete an entire single- or double-sided unit. Arms are available as straight, inclined, heavy-duty straight, and extra-heavy-duty straight.Product Details
- Construction: Features heavy duty steel construction.
- Size: Available in column heights of 96", 120", 144", and 168" and arm lengths of 18", 24", 30", 36", 42", and 48". Bases range from 28-1/4" up to 106". Contact Beacon in order to design a custom unit.
- Weight: Single-sided uprights weigh 260 lbs. to 430, double-sided units weigh 275 lbs. to 510 lbs., brace sets weigh from 29 lbs. to 107 lbs., and arms weigh 16 lbs. to 36 lbs.
- Note: Uprights are sold each, not in pairs. One pair of uprights, one set of braces (sold with two or three), and two or more arms makes a complete unit.
- Operation: To adjust arms, simply align arms with pre-drilled holes (spaced every 10-1/4") and bolt in. Hardware is included.
- Capacity: Uprights feature a capacity ranging from 12,400 up to 49,400 lbs. Metal Racking arms feature a capacity from 1,000 to 3,400 lbs.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.