Mechanical Dock Leveler - Beacon® BM3 Series
The building Mechanical Dock Leveler compensates for height disparities between loading docks and truck beds. This is useful in loading dock applications where the truck height is higher or lower than the dock height.Product Details
- Size: These models have 6', 6.5', or 7' deck widths and nominal lengths of 6', 8', or 10'.
- Operation: These Mechanical Dock Leveler is pull chain manually activated.
- Capacities: These products feature capacities ranging from 25,000 to 50,000 lbs.
- Standard: Mechanical Dock Leveler comes standard with a 16" hinged lip with hydra lip assist, operating range toe guards, and dock bumpers.
- Warranty: The structural and main springs have a 3-year warranty, while the mechanical and miscellaneous parts come with a 1-year warranty. Extended warranties are available for the mechanical dock leveler series.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.