Manual Loading Leveler - Beacon® BM5 Series
These versatile Manual Loading Leveler compensate for height disparities between the truck or trailer bed and loading dock platforms. The Mechanical Loading Leveler is available in a variety of sizes, heights, and capacities to perfectly fit all your loading dock needs.Product Details
- Construction: This series is constructed of heavy-duty welded steel.
- Size: These models have deck widths of 6', 6.5', or 7' and nominal lengths of 6', 8', or 10'. Heights are either 19" or 24".
- Operation: This Manual Loading Leveler is operated by a pull chain.
- Capacities: The unit has service capacities ranging from 25,000 to 50,000 lbs.
- Standard: Manual Loading Leveler comes standard with a 16" hinged lip with hydra lip assist, full range toe guards, and dock bumpers.
- Warranty: The 5 year limited warranty covers the structural pieces. The main springs are covered by a 4 year limited warranty, and a 1-year warranty is in place for the mechanical and miscellaneous parts. Extended warranties available.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.