Manual Edge of Dock Leveler - Beacon® BBL Series
The premium Manual Edge of Dock Leveler compensates for uneven heights between dock and truck. An EOD leveler is commonly used in distribution centers. This BBL series is durable and heavy-duty. The BBL series requires 28 to 34 lbs of push pull force to operate.Product Details
- Construction: This series is constructed with a 2-1/2" distribution bar, three gussets, grease fittings and an adjustable torsion spring. (The BBL adjustable torsion spring is superior over the BBLE extension spring).
- Size: This series features deck widths of 66", 72", 78” or 84". All models have a span of 27-3/4".
- Operating Range: Features 5" above and 5" below the loading dock as operating range.
- Note: There is no pit work required. Manual Edge of Dock units simply weld to the building 8" imbedded channel or to the optional formed angle and approach plate.
- Capacities: Available in capacities of 20,000, 25,000, 30,000, or 35,000 lbs.
- Standard: The Manual Edge of Dock comes standard with a 15" hinged lip as well as dock bumpers.
- Warranty: 2 year limited warranty.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.