Machine Guards - Beacon® BHPRO Series
These hand-railing Machine Guards are designed to help enable fork truck and mobile equipment safety. These Safety Bollards are ideal for protecting building walls, racks, and many different types of expensive equipment. Units feature 2 base plates, each of which has 4 pre-drilled mounting holes.Product Details
- Construction: Machine Guards are constructed of heavy-duty welded steel. Models with -SS feature a 304 stainless steel construction.
- Size: Models have heights from 24" to 42" and lengths from 36" to 72". The units have outside diameters of 1-5/8" or 4-1/2".
- Color: Steel units have a powder coat Beacon safety yellow finish. Stainless steel models feature a 304 stainless steel finish.
- Weight: Models have weights ranging from 30 to 102 lbs.
- Standard: The 42" high units come with a 21" mid-rail to comply with OSHA requirements. A mid-rail can be added to the 24" & 36" shorter units as an option with additional charge.
- Options: Concrete Machine Guards installation hardware is available in 2 sizes and is sold separately.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.