Low Scissor Lift - Beacon® BEHLTX series
Low Scissor Lift is ideal for pallet jack entry when utilizing skids and pallets without the need of a pit. Optional ramp available for low pallet jacks. Remote power unit is standard.Product Details
- Construction: Heavy duty steel construction. Safety features are electric toe guards, hydraulic cylinder velocity fuses, hand held control, fused 24 Vac, maintance supports with owners manual.
- Size: Chose from a deck platform size of 36" to 60" wide and 53" to 60" long.
- Operating Range: Lowest model height starting at 3-1/4". All units have a raised height of 39".
- Electrical: 460 Vac, 3 Ph, 60 Hz, standard power with optional 230 Vac, 3 Ph and 120 Vac, 1 Ph available upon request.
- Power: Electric Hydraulic power unit supplied with plastic cover to protect it from the elements of dust and debris for an inside application.
- Installation: Surface mount application.
- Operation: Uniform Capacity ranges from 1,000 lbs to 3,500 lbs. Pendant hand control on a heavy duty coil cord.
- Capacities: Uniform Capacity ranges from 1,000 lbs to 3,500 lbs.
- Options: Approach ramps BARX series are avaible as an option: Model BARX-3639-3 is 36" wide, 39" long & 3-1/4" tall. Model BARX-3654-4 is 36" wide, 54" long & 4-1/2" tall. Model BARX-3665-5.5 is 36" wide, 65" long & 5-1/2" tall.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.