Loading Dock Spotlight - Beacon® BLL Series
Loading Dock Spotlight - Warehouse Dock Lighting gives direct light inside the trailer truck during loading and unloading. Dock lights are an essential industrial safety practice. This safety light is ideal for industrial and commercial settings. Beacon loading lights are a safe, economical way to meet OSHA lighting requirements. Models BLL-SAI and BLL-SAF are ETL C/U.S. listed. All other models are UL listed. The incandescent BLL and BLL-SAI have a low replacement cost, an attractive color, and turn on immediately even when cold. These units feature an adjustable arm to horizontal and vertical positioning and the 90-watt BPAR-38 bulb is sold separately. The halogen BHLGN-40 is a more energy efficient option with more lumens per watt, a longer service life, and less light depreciation. The included 500-watt bulb instantly illuminates. High pressure sodium BLLS and BAALLS have a long life and significantly more lumens per watt. They feature a low operating cost, but a yellow-colored light and require several minutes (or more in cold weather) to fully illuminate. Spun aluminum BLL-SAI and BLL-SAF have a “cool-touch” feature even with a 300-watt bulb. The strut arm is adjustable vertically and horizontally. The fluorescent BLL-SAF include a bulb and head.Product Details
- Construction: Features steel construction.
- Size: Models range in length from 24" to 90".
- Electrical: 115 V AC, 1 Phase, 60 Hz is standard.
- Installation: These units mount on the inside of a dock wall.
- Color: This series is powder coated Beacon safety yellow for high visibility at loading docks.
- Weight: Models weigh between 11 and 42 lbs. Options weigh between 1 and 78 lbs.
- Operation: These models feature manual control and a rotating head.
- Standard: Models BLL-HLGN and BLL-SAF include a bulb.
- Options: Loading Dock Spotlight options include halogen, sodium, and fluorescent bulbs, a sodium head, a wire guard, a grill/diffuser, a light stand, a fan, and a BLL-40 complete with attached fan. Select a model to view options.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.