Industrial Floor Scale - Beacon® BSCALE Series
Industrial Floor Scale - Load Scale is just 3-1/2" above the floor, enabling loading and unloading of heavy equipment with weights of up to 10,000 lbs. Units can be used to measure both pounds and kilograms. The unit meets United States standard 99-054 and Canadian standard AM-5318.Product Details
- Construction: Models features a steel diamond treadplate top surface.
- Size: This series is 48" wide x 48" long x 3-1/2" high or 60" wide x 60" long x 3-1/2" high. The LCD digital display is 42" high. The display is 4-3/4" long x 1" high.
- Power: Units feature DC power with a 115V, 1 Ph charger.
- Color: Models are powder coated Beacon blue.
- Weight: 271 to 492 lbs.
- Note: Legal for Trade Scales "NTEP" are typically considered scales which are intended for commercial application use for products that are calculated and sold by weight.
- Capacity: Models have either a 5,000- or 10,000-lb. capacity.
- Standard: Customer is responsible for contacting state-certified scale dealer or their local Weights and Measures Department before using Legal for Trade Units. Recertification may be required.
- Options: An optional approach ramp is available for pallet truck accessibility. Two ramps create easy drive-on, drive-off accessibility to the Industrial Floor Scale.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.