Hydraulic Scissor Lift - Beacon® BEHLTS Series
This production Hydraulic Scissor Lift technology is designed to lift items to proper ergonomic working height, reducing worker fatigue as well as the risk of repetitive-motion injuries. Utilized as a Compact Lift, ready for work in tight spaces. These models are available in a single-leg style. This series has an emergency internal brass velocity fuse and a full perimeter pinch point guard.Product Details
- Construction: These units feature all steel construction.
- Size: This series comes in platform widths ranging from 24" to 48" and platform lengths of 36" to 48". Specify platform size when ordering.
- Service Range: This hydraulic scissor lift unit has lowered heights of either 7" or 8" and a raised height of 31".
- Electrical: 460 V AC, 3 Phase, 60 Hertz is Standard. (Optional electrical changes are available including Voltage, Phase and Hertz at an additional charge).
- Powered: Optional Air (Rotary Air/Oil or Reciprocating Air/Oil) is available at an additional charge.
- Weight: This series comes in a variety of weights ranging from 668 to 792 lbs.
- Capacity: These models feature capacities ranging from 1,000 to 6,000 lbs.
- Standard: Each Hydraulic Scissor Lift unit comes standard with an external power unit and hand control.
- Warranty: To keep the warranty valid you cannot cantilever the geometric ratio weight beyond the center of gravity. All units are quoted the capacity within its deck size and must keep with a uniformly distributed load.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.