Hydraulic Platform Lift - Beacon® BMLTDL Series
The Hydraulic Platform Lift is a high-capacity lift. These Hydraulic Platform Lifts feature dual safety restraint maintenance bars and positive stops on all four corners for maximum roll over capacity. These units also feature dual safety restraint maintenance bars and cylinder rod end protectors. These models are supplied with standard straight toe guards for surface mounting. If pit mounting is required, please specify when ordering, and beveled toe guards will be supplied at no charge.Product Details
- Construction: These units feature steel construction.
- Size: These models have standard platform sizes ranging from 48" x 120" to 48" x 216" and maximum platform sizes ranging from 72" x 168" to 72" x 264".
- Service Range: This Industrial Long Scisssor Lift Table series is available with lowered heights of 16" or 20" and with a variety of raised heights ranging from 46" to 92".
- Power: Each model features an externally mounted power unit.
- Installation: Surface or pit mount will end up with different overall heights. The three vertical geometric properties to be aware of is the (1) Lowered height (2) Travel (3) Overall height. When mounting in a pit, your travel will end up as your overall height.
- Weight: These units come in a variety of weights ranging from 6,000 to 10,400 lbs.
- Scope: It is the customer's responsibility to meet all federal, state and local codes regarding height restrictions and safety requirements.
- Note: Payment Terms: This product is special and requires a 20% deposit at time of order, 20% prior to shipment and balance net 30 with approved credit.
- Capacity: The models come in a variety of capacities ranging from 25,000 to 60,000 lbs. Published capacities are rated as evenly distributed when the load is applied in the lowered position and then raised. Any applied load in the raised position, centered, end or side derates the published capacity, contact Beacon for specifications.
- Warranty: To keep the Long Scissor Lift warranty valid you cannot cantilever the geometric ratio weight beyond the center of gravity. All units are quoted the capacity within its deck size and must keep with a uniformly distributed load.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.