Hydraulic Lift Table - Beacon® BMLT Series
This heavy duty Hydraulic Lift Table technology is an electro-hydraulic unit that features a smooth steel platform. Each unit is supplied with standard straight toe guards for surface mounting. If pit mounting is required, please specify when ordering, and beveled toe guards will be supplied at no charge. These models also have cylinder rod end protectors and dual safety restraint maintenance bars.Product Details
- Projection: For optional beveled toe guards add 8" to the width and length. For optional straight toe guards with electric toe guard tape switch add 4" to the width and length. Specify the option during quoting for special pricing.
- Size: Models come with standard platform sizes ranging from 48" x 60" to 48" x 108" and maximum platform sizes ranging from 72" x 84" to 72" x 132".
- Service Range: These Hydraulic Lift Table units have lowered heights of 16" or 20" and a variety of raised heights ranging from 46" to 92".
- Electrical: 230 / 480 V AC, 3 Phase, 60 Hz is standard. Other electrical options are available.
- Powered: Optional Air (Rotary Air/Oil or Reciprocating Air/Oil) is available at an additional charge.
- Installation: Surface or pit mount will end up with different overall heights. The three vertical geometric properties to be aware of is the (1) Lowered height (2) Travel (3) Overall height. When mounting in a pit, your travel will end up as your overall height.
- Weight: The Hydraulic Lift Table series comes in a variety of weights ranging from 3,100 to 5,200 lbs.
- Scope: It is the customer's responsibility to meet all federal, state and local codes regarding height restrictions and safety requirements.
- Note: Payment Terms: This product is special and requires a 20% deposit at time of order, 20% prior to shipment and balance net 30 with approved credit.
- Capacity: Models are available with a variety of capacities ranging from 15,000 to 30,000 lbs. Published capacities are rated as evenly distributed when the load is applied in the lowered position and then raised. Any applied load in the raised position, centered, end or side derates the published capacity, contact Beacon for specifications.
- Warranty: To keep the Hydraulic Lift Table warranty valid you cannot cantilever the geometric ratio weight beyond the center of gravity. All units are quoted the capacity within its deck size and must keep with a uniformly distributed load.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.