Hydraulic Lift - Beacon® BEHLT Series
The heavy duty engineering technology Hydraulic Lift is designed to raise materials the proper ergonomic height for the worker. These Hydraulic Lift is excellent for many industrial locales including warehouses, distribution centers, and manufacturing facilities.Product Details
- Construction: High-quality steel construction.
- Size: The units have deck widths ranging from 24" up to 72". Actual lengths range from 48" up to 144".
- Service Range: The industrial lift table models have lowered heights ranging from 7" to 12" and raised heights ranging from 43" to 82".
- Electrical: This unit is supplied with an internal 2 Hp motor, 56 frame, 460V AC, 3 Phase, 60 Hertz is standard. (Optional electrical changes are available including Voltage, Phase, and Hertz at an additional charge).
- Color: Standard finish is Beacon Blue water-based paint. Options include other water base colors, powder coat, Steel-It Polyurethane Coating, Line-X Polyurea/Polyurethane Coating, and ZRC Cold Galvanized Compound Coating.
- Weight: 945 to 2,415 lbs.
- Note: All travel times are based on a 3-phase motor.
- Operation: One to four hydraulic cylinders control the vertical deck movement. This series features lifetime-lubricated bearings and an integral maintenance prop. Travel times range from 7 to 48 seconds.
- Capacities: 1,000 lbs. to 12,000 lbs.
- Standard: Standard safety features include electric pinch point protection, internal brass velocity fuse, 24 V AC push-button control, a hinged maintenance prop, and an upper travel limit switch.
- Options: Lift Table units are available with an optional foot control. Other options include skirting, a 42" high self-locking gate, a warning light, and a warning beeper. Select any model number to view all optional upgrades.
- Warranty: One-year structural, hydraulics, and electrical. To keep the warranty valid you cannot cantilever the geometric ratio weight beyond the center of gravity. All units are quoted the capacity within its deck size and must keep with a uniformly distributed load.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.