Hydraulic Edge of Dock Leveler - Beacon® BHED Series
The durable and heavy-duty Hydraulic Edge of Dock Leveler compensates for uneven heights between dock and truck. This type of unit is commonly used in distribution centers. The BHED series requires the push of a button to engage the leveler.Product Details
- Construction: The series is constructed of heavy-duty steel.
- Size: Models feature deck widths of 66", 72", 78” or 84". This series has a span of 27-3/4".
- Operating Range: Features 5" above and 5" below the loading dock as operating range.
- Electrical: 115 V AC, 1 Phase, 60 Hz is standard. Other electrical options are available.
- Installation: Dock heights of 48" to 52" are required for the installation of the Hydraulic Edge of Dock to properly service a tractor trailer.
- Note: There is no pit work required. The levelers simply weld to the building 8" imbedded channel or to the optional formed angle and approach plate.
- Operation: These units are operated with a push-button control.
- Capacities: Available in capacities of 20,000, 25,000, 30,000 or 35,000 lbs.
- Standard: The Hydraulic Edge of Dock comes standard with a 15" hinged lip as well as dock bumpers.
- Warranty: Limited warranty: 2 years on structure and 2 years on parts. Extended warranties available.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.