Hydraulic Dock Systems - Beacon® BH2 Series
These established Hydraulic Dock Systems compensate for uneven heights between the truck bed and the loading dock. This BH2 series is ergonomically designed.Product Details
- Construction: This unit features heavy duty structural steel construction.
- Size: Models are 6', 6.5' or 7' wide. Nominal available lengths are 6' or 8'.
- Electrical: These models have a 1 Hp motor, 1 Ph. 115 V AC, 60 Hz as standard equipment. Optional 1 Ph. 230 V AC, 60 Hz and 3 Ph. 230 V AC or 460 V AC is available at an optional up-charge.
- Note: Special warranty note: Beacon will match any other company's warranty on the Hydraulic Dock Systems model. Just present valid said warranty to Beacon for written approval.
- Operation: The hydraulic cylinder controls the deck movement, and a hydraulic cylinder controls the hinged lip for the dock leveler. The unit features push button return to dock operation.
- Capacities: Units feature service capacities ranging from 25,000 to 45,000 lbs.
- Standard: Hydraulic Dock Systems come standard with a 16" hinged lip, standard toe guards and dock bumpers.
- Warranty: Includes a two-year structural and cylinders and one-year pump and motor. Extended warranties available.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.