Heavy Duty Scissor Lift - Beacon® BMLTQD Series
This massive Heavy Duty Scissor Lift technology is an electro-hydraulic unit designed for extreme lifting. The surfaces are degreased, oxide-primed, and finished with 2 enamel coats. This product is supplied with standard straight toe guards for surface mounting. If pit mounting is required, please specify when ordering, and beveled toe guards will be supplied at no charge.Product Details
- Construction: This unit features steel construction.
- Projection: For optional beveled toe guards add 8" to the width and length. For optional straight toe guards with electric toe guard tape switch add 4" to the width and length. Specify the option during quoting for special pricing.
- Size: Available in a variety of standard platform sizes ranging from 96" x 120" to 96" x 216" and in maximum platform sizes ranging from 120" x 168" to 120" x 264".
- Service Range: Models come in lowered heights of 16" or 20" and in a variety of raised heights ranging from 46" to 92".
- Electrical: 230 / 480 V AC, 3 Phase, 60 Hz is standard. Other electrical options are available.
- Powered: Optional Air (Rotary Air/Oil or Reciprocating Air/Oil) is available at an additional charge.
- Power: The Heavy Duty Scissor Lift is standard with hydraulic singular or optional quad valving. Optional counter balance quad valving quoted as specal.
- Installation: Surface or pit mount will end up with different overall heights. The three vertical geometric properties to be aware of is the (1) Lowered height (2) Travel (3) Overall height. When mounting in a pit, your travel will end up as your overall height.
- Weight: Units come in a variety of weights ranging from 12,000 to 20,800 lbs.
- Scope: It is the customer's responsibility to meet all federal, state and local codes regarding height restrictions and safety requirements.
- Note: Payment Terms: This product is special and requires a 20% deposit at time of order, 20% prior to shipment and balance net 30 with approved credit.
- Capacity: Available in a variety of capacities ranging from 50,000 to 120,000 lbs. Published capacities are rated as evenly distributed when the load is applied in the lowered position and then raised. Any applied load in the raised position, centered, end or side derates the published capacity, contact Beacon for specifications.
- Warranty: To keep the Heavy Duty Scissor Lift warranty valid you cannot cantilever the geometric ratio weight beyond the center of gravity. All units are quoted the capacity within its deck size and must keep with a uniformly distributed load.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.