Heavy Capacity Scissor Lift - Beacon® BMLTDW Series
The double-wide Heavy Capacity Scissor Lift engineernig technology is an electro-hydraulic high-capacity scissor lift. These Heavy Duty Lift Table models feature a smooth steel platform. They also feature dual safety restraint bars. This unit is supplied with standard straight toe guards for surface mounting. If pit mounting is required, please specify when ordering, and beveled toe guards will be supplied at no charge.Product Details
- Construction: Features steel construction.
- Projection: For optional beveled toe guards add 8" to the width and length. For optional straight toe guards with electric toe guard tape switch add 4" to the width and length. Specify the option during quoting for special pricing.
- Size: The series comes in various standard platform sizes ranging from 96" x 60" to 96" x 108" and in maximum platform sizes ranging from 120" x 84" to 120" x 132".
- Service Range: The Heavy Capacity Scissor Lift unit comes in lowered heights of 16" or 20" and in a variety of raised heights ranging from 46" to 92".
- Electrical: 460 V AC, 3 Phase, 60 Hertz is Standard. (Optional electrical changes are available including Voltage, Phase and Hertz at an additional charge).
- Powered: Optional Air (Rotary Air/Oil or Reciprocating Air/Oil) is available at an additional charge.
- Installation: Surface or pit mount will end up with different overall heights. The three vertical geometric properties to be aware of is the (1) Lowered height (2) Travel (3) Overall height. When mounting in a pit, your travel will end up as your overall height.
- Weight: Models come in a variety of weights ranging from 6,000 to 10,400 lbs.
- Scope: It is the customer's responsibility to meet all federal, state and local codes regarding height restrictions and safety requirements.
- Note: Payment Terms: This product is special and requires a 20% deposit at time of order, 20% prior to shipment and balance net 30 with approved credit.
- Capacity: Models are available in a variety of capacities ranging from 25,000 to 60,000 lbs. Published capacities are rated as evenly distributed when the load is applied in the lowered position and then raised. Any applied load in the raised position, centered, end or side derates the published capacity, contact Beacon for specifications.
- Warranty: To keep the Heavy Capacity Scissor Lift warranty valid you cannot cantilever the geometric ratio weight beyond the center of gravity. All units are quoted the capacity within its deck size and must keep with a uniformly distributed load.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.