HPK - 4 Movement Solid Deck Leveler - Beacon® HPK Series
The HPK - 4 Movement Solid Deck Leveler is designed to accommodate loading docks with high volumes of traffic. These units service cargo-carrying trucks. This series features push-button control.Product Details
- Construction: The 20,000 lb capacity models utilize box formed steel for the substructure and the 30,000 lb + capacity models utilize I Beams steel for the substructure. Sold in Bulk.
- Size: These HPK - 4 Movement Solid Deck Leveler models feature deck widths of 6' or 7'. The units have lengths of 6', 8', 10', 12' & 14'.
- Electrical: 3 Hp motor, 208/240/440 V AC., 3 phase.
- Note: Size and movements are nominal dimensions.
- Operation: Two hydraulic cylinders control the deck movement, and a hydraulic cylinder controls the slide deck lip.
- Capacity: The hydraulic dock leveler features a 20,000-lb.or a 30,000 lb dynamic rollover capacity.
- Standard: HPK - 4 Movement Solid Deck Leveler includes a 20" or 24" continuous slide deck lip, full-range toe guards, and dock bumpers.
- Warranty: Includes a five year structural, three years hydraulics, and one year electrical. Extended warranties available.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.