Guardrail Systems - Beacon® BST-GR Series
Guardrail Systems are designed for use in parking garages, warehouses, distribution centers, machine shops, and factories. These Structural Guard Rails protect both personnel and equipment visually. They can be utilized inside or outside and are perfect for a visual protective barrier. The tubular posts are designed for continuous or perpendicular rail mounting. These units are removable for easy access.Product Details
- Construction: The units are constructed of C-channel at 11.5 lbs. per foot.
- Size: The models have an overall height of 8" and are available in 48", 72", 96", 120", and 144" lengths. Custom lengths are available; contact Beacon for further assistance.
- Installation: Each post will come with one bracket. Additional brackets are available as an option. The posts are supplied with one inserted threaded stud on the side of the post. Welded brackets are an option.
- Color: Powder coated Beacon yellow.
- Options: Tubular posts for mounting Guardrail Systems are purchased individually. The posts have threaded studs on three sides of the post. Additional brackets are available to create a continuous run or a 90 degree turn. Concrete anchor kits sold separately.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.