Ground Lift Table - Beacon® BEHLTG Series
The low profile Ground Lift Table engineernig technology lowers 1/2" to the floor for quick loading and unloading. The Pallet Lifting Table is designed for use when a fork truck is not available. Pallets are loaded onto the unit with pallet trucks and then raised to an ergonomic working height. Foot pedal or hand controlled models are used to compensate for uneven heights, making the workplace more ergonomically efficient. Enclosed motor is remote and can be located with the standard hydraulic hose up to 8' away. Additional hose length is available as an option.Product Details
- Construction: The series is constructed of high-quality steel.
- Size: Models have decks from 38" to 72" wide. Actual lengths available range from 50" to 72". Widths range from 8-1/2" to 20".
- Operating Range: The industrial ground lift table have a 1/2" lowered height and 48" maximum raised height.
- Overall Width: Models have an overall width ranging from 60-7/8" up to 75".
- Overall Length: Units feature an overall length from 56" to 156".
- Electrical: These units have a 2 Hp motor. 208-230/460V AC, 3 Phase, 60 Hertz is standard. (Optional electrical changes are available including Voltage, Phase, and Hertz at an additional charge).
- Powered: Optional Air (Rotary Air/Oil or Reciprocating Air/Oil) is available at an additional charge.
- Color: Models are Beacon Blue or Yellow. An optional galvanized finish is available; contact Beacon for details.
- Weight: Models from 1,620 to 2,520 lbs.
- Note: SP at the end of the model represents "Special".
- Operation: Two hydraulic cylinders control the vertical deck movement.
- Capacities: These lifts have capacities of 2,000, 4,000, or 6,000 lbs.
- Standard: Standard safety features include: electric pinch point protection, velocity fuse to maintain platform height, foot control, a hinged maintenance prop, and an upper travel limit stop switch. Hydraulic components feature a 3000 psi rating.
- Options: The Ground Lift Tablehas an optional accordion skirting for added safety is available. Steel rollover bridges for 44" and 52" decks are available and are 8' long. For special applications, special sizes can be quoted by Beacon.
- Warranty: One-year structural, hydraulics and electrical. To keep the Ground Lift Table warranty valid you cannot cantilever the geometric ratio weight beyond the center of gravity. All Hydraulic Lift Tables are quoted the capacity within its deck size and must keep with a uniformly distributed load.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.