Gas Cylinder Cabinet - Beacon® BCYL-H Series
The security Gas Cylinder Cabinet is designed to safely store gas cylinders and LP tanks. Lockable doors allow you to secure access to cylinders (padlock is not included). Lag holes on the base provides the ability to secure cylinders. Door features red lettering which reads either "Flammable - No Smoking" (US version) or "No Smoking" in English and French (Canadian version). Vertical units include chains for securing cylinders.Product Details
- Construction: Top of all units made of solid sheet steel; sides are made of expanded steel mesh. Bottom of -CA units are also solid sheet steel.
- Size: Models range in width from 30" to 68", in length from 30" to 39-5/8", and in height from 36-7/8" to 72".
- Color: Assembled units are painted Beacon safety yellow; unassembled units feature a powder-coat finish.
- Weight: Units weigh from 150 to 600 lbs.
- Capacity: Capacity is based on size of cylinders; models can accommodate from 4 to 20 cylinders.
- Standard: Both US and Canadian Gas Cylinder Cabinet units meet OSHA sec. 1910.110 and NFPA 58; Canadian version also meets CSA B-149.2.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.