Forklift Dock Plate - Beacon® BA Series
The Forklift Dock Plate is designed to increase safety and efficiency in accessing loading docks from trucks. This series features a tread plate surface to provide traction and skid-resistance. These units are made for use with 2-wheel hand trucks. These models are lightweight and can be transported by one person. The Forklift Dock Plate unit has locking legs that secure the plate for safe loading and unloading.Product Details
- Construction: Forklift Dock Plate units feature lightweight aluminum construction and bolted-on zinc-plated legs and handles.
- Size: These Forklift Dock Plate come in widths of 30" and 36" and in lengths of 24", 30", 36" and 48". The available height differences are 3", 4", 5" and 7".
- Weight: Weights range from 35 to 69 lbs.
- Capacity: The Forklift Dock Plate is manufactured with a 1/4" plate thickness have a 500-lb. capacity. Those models with a 5/16" plate thickness have a 700-lb. capacity.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.