Equipment Partition - Beacon® BAPG Series
The Equipment Partition functions as perimeter guards to protect machinery and equipment. These Adjustable Barrier System panels may be installed at any angle ranging from 0 to 180 degrees. Posts are available as in-line or corner. The hinged door features a keyed lock for added security. Each piece is sold separately in order to custom-fit applications.Product Details
- Construction: Woven wire insert is 8 gauge and angle frame is 12 gauge. Square tubing features steel construction and is 2" wide x 2" deep x 1/8" thick.
- Size: Panels are available in heights from 36" to 96" and in widths of 60" or 96". BAPG-M models are 1-1/2" thick. Posts are either 72-1/4" or 96-1/4" high and are 4" wide x 4-3/4" deep. The door is 49-15/16" wide x 60" high and 1-1/2" thick.
- Installation: Units must be assembled and installed on-site.
- Color: Units are powder-coated Beacon yellow for extra visibility and durability.
- Weight: Pieces weigh from 59 to 128 lbs.
- Standard: Each of the four post base slotted holes is 1/2" in diameter and is spaced 1" apart. Equipment Partition units are OSHA, ANSI, and EPA compliant.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.