Electric Edge of Dock Leveler - Beacon® BPE Series
The automatic Electric Edge of Dock Leveler with either push-button control or hand pump manual control features a single-cylinder design. Available models are capable of lifting extra heavy-duty loads. When trucks depart, the unit's lip automatically descends behind the bumpers' faces. No concrete recess required.Product Details
- Construction: Heavy duty steel construction.
- Size: This series is available with a usable deck width of either 66" or 72". Standard ramping length is 27", but 36" long ramping is also available.
- Service Range: Recommended for 48" high docks. Each unit has a service range of 5" up and 5" down.
- Overall Width: The overall width of each unit is the deck width plus 26".
- Electrical: 3/4 Hp, 110/22 V AC, 1 phase, 60 Hz motor prewired to 115V AC. This Electric Edge of Dock series comes complete with motor, pump, control box, one hydraulic cylinder, lines, and hydraulic oil.
- Powered: The hand pump unit is operated manually and used to raise the deck and extend the lip. The user rotates the relief valve allowing the deck to descend and rest upon the trailer bed.
- Installation: The electric hydraulic unit comes with a control box, motor, pump, lines, oil, and one hydraulic cylinder. The manual hand pump comes complete with hand pump, wall mounted brackets, one hydraulic cylinder, 15 feet of hydraulic line and hydraulic oil.
- Operation: Electric hydraulic operated with push button control or an optional hand pump hydraulic manual operation. The control box or hand pump can be mounted on either side of the unit. The truck must pull out in order for the leveler to return to stored position
- Capacities: Models are available with capacities of 15,000, 20,000, 25,000, or 30,000 lbs.
- Standard: Comes complete with 2" x 8" x 18" bumpers and instructions.
- Options: Electric Edge of Dock options include a steel bumper box, rubber bumper replacement, BPP to BPE series conversion kit, curb edge, approach ramps, and approach plates. A steel dock edge, or an optional approach plate or ramp is required for installation.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.