Double Scissor Lift - Beacon® BEHLTD Series
The big Double Scissor Lift engineernig technology is designed to lift products to high elevations. This Lifting Table is ideal for use at all types of manufacturing and industrial facilities.Product Details
- Construction: Constructed of heavy-duty steel.
- Size: The platform width ranges from 34" to 48". The platform length ranges from 48" to 88". Specify specific platform sizes when ordering.
- Service Range: The raised height of the Double Scissor Lift is 70" or 84". The lowered heights are 10" or 12". The unit's vertical travel is 60" or 72".
- Electrical: 460 V AC, 3 Phase, 60 Hertz is Standard. (Optional electrical changes are available including Voltage, Phase and Hertz at an additional charge).
- Powered: Optional Air (Rotary Air/Oil or Reciprocating Air/Oil) is available at an additional charge.
- Installation: Surface or pit mount will end up with different overall heights. The three vertical geometric properties to be aware of is the (1) Lowered height (2) Travel (3) Overall height. When mounting in a pit, your travel will end up as your overall height.
- Weight: Models weigh from 1,470 to 2,021 lbs.
- Note: Travel times are based on 460 V 3-phase power ranges between 7 and 23 seconds, depending on the size of unit. It is the customers responsibility to meet all federal, state and local codes regarding height restrictions and safety requirements.
- Capacity: The capacities range from 1,000 to 5,000 lbs. Published capacities are rated as evenly distributed when the load is applied in the lowered position and then raised. Any applied load in the raised position, centered, end or side derates the published capacity, contact Beacon for specifications.
- Standard: The Double Scissor Lift includes the following standard features: electric toe guards for the pinch point areas, brass velocity fuse, 24 V AC push-button hand control, maintenance prop, and upper travel limit stop switch.
- Warranty: To keep warranty valid you cannot cantilever the geometric ratio weight beyond the center of gravity. All units are quoted the capacity within its deck size and must keep with a uniformly distributed load.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.