Dock Board - Beacon® BSE Series
This long-lasting Beacon® Dock Board features safety locking legs designed to prevent slippage between truck and dock. The Plate Dock Leveler has a raised pattern safety tread plate assists in providing positive traction. This steel unit has beveled edges to ensure smooth entry and exit. This series has an 11-degree bend that is 9" from the beveled edge. This unit meets OSHA standards.Product Details
- Construction: This unit is constructed of high-strength INX-55 (55,000 psi) steel.
- Size: Models come in several widths ranging from 36" to 72", lengths ranging from 30" to 60" and height differences ranging from 4" to 9". Models are available with plate thicknesses of 3/8" (BSE) or 1/2" (BSEH).
- Color: Dock Board models are Beacon Yellow.
- Weight: The series is available in weights ranging from 202 to 619 lbs.
- Note: When using this unit with three-wheeled fork trucks, select a model with a capacity 20% higher because of the concentrated load on the middle of the board.
- Capacity: This unit is available in capacities ranging from 2,475 to 11,000 lbs.
- Standard: The Dock Board comes standard with a chain pickup.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.