Cable Storage Rack - Beacon® BRERC series
These Cable Storage Racks are designed to store cable, rope, hose, or chain. Choose between a stationary unit or a portable unit. These units assist in keeping work places clean and organized to help increase efficiency.Product Details
- Construction: Cable Storage Racks are constructed out of steel for industrial and commercial jobs.
- Size: The overall width of different models range from 39-3/4” to 52-1/4”. The different model depths range from 36” to 72-1/2”. The different models heights are available 98” to 134-3/4”.
- Installation: 98-1/2” units have three (3) pairs of axel brackets; 122-15/16” units have four (4) pairs of axle brackets. The axel brackets are adjustable on 2” centers and accept axles up to 2-1/2” in diameter.
- Color: Includes a Beacon powder coat orange.
- Weight: Different model weights range from 177 lbs. to 693 lbs.
- Note: Units must be secured to the floor unless ordering the Beacon Double Sided Portable Reel Racks.
- Usage: Engineered to store and dispense poly or wire rope, hose, electrical cable, or chain.
- Capacity: Uniform capacity per level is 2,000 lbs.
- Standard: Assembly is required with Cable Storage Racks.
- Options: Adjustable brackets allow you to stagger arms along the frame for different size reels. 2-1/4” diameter axles are included with reel rack.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.