Aluminum Wheel Chock - Beacon® BEALUM Series
Aluminum Wheel Chock is a vital aid in securing trucks in dock areas. These products are lightweight and assist in preventing wheel load shifts while the truck is being loaded and unloaded. Various models are available, including units featuring a hand grip, an ergonomic handle, a handle and sign, or a flag.Product Details
- Construction: The unit is constructed of extruded aluminum.
- Size: This series is 7" wide x 8" high x 10" deep. The exception is the BCWS-13 with flag, which is 7" wide x 8" high x 10-1/2" deep. Dimensions do not include handle or sign.
- Color: Models feature either an aluminum finish or a Beacon safety yellow finish. The -H and -HS models feature a Beacon yellow handle.
- Weight: Models weigh 8, 18, or 19 lbs.
- Operation: Both the BEALUM-7-H and BEALUM-7-HS with handle can be reversed to either side of the chock. The BEALUM-7-HS handle with sign is designed to be used on the driver side of truck.
- Options: An optional OSHA standards trailer jack stand sign is available to accompany the Aluminum Wheel Chock.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.