Aluminum Dock Ramp - Beacon® BE Series
The mobile Aluminum Dock Ramp is used to span the opening between the dock and trailer to allow pallet or hand trucks to safely move in and out of the trailer. Economy Dock Plates are highly portable due to their lightweight construction and handles on each side. The bend or crown is 11 degrees and located 9" from the edge of the dock plates.Product Details
- Construction: This unit is constructed of high strength, lightweight aluminum alloy non-skid treadplate.
- Size: Models are available with either a 3/8" plate thickness or 1/2" plate thickness. These units are available in a variety of sizes ranging from 30" wide x 24" long to 72" wide x 60" long.
- Service Range: The series has a height difference from 3" to 9".
- Color: The Aluminum Dock Ramp features an aluminum alloy construction with zinc-plated legs and handles.
- Weight: Models weigh between 35 and 214 lbs.
- Note: Units are not for use with fork trucks.
- Capacity: Models are available with capacities from 2,000 to 11,900 lbs.
- Standard: These units meet OSHA requirements with their locking legs.
- Options: Choose an Aluminum Dock Ramp model to view options, including units without handles, with only one handle, with extra legs or handles, with a smooth surface, an anti-theft chain, a trade-in allowance, or to specify a special location of the legs or bend.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.