Duratech Pass-Thru Shelving
DuraTech™ Pass-Thru Steel Shelving
DuraTech is Hallowell's newest line of pass-thru steel shelving requiring no cross braces allowing access from all sides while providing the maximum strength, durability and stability needed to handle most industrial applications. DuraTech offers versatility and durability for today's modern facilities.
Our complete line of shelving is designed and engineered to the highest standards.
QUICKSHIP: 5 day shipping on all shelving!
- Access from all 4 sides
- Top and bottom firmly attached with steel-grip nuts for superior strength
- Available in 5, 7 and 8 shelf models
- Four Angle Posts are used per section allowing units to be individually located, bolted side-by-side or bolted back-to-back.
- Each intermediate shelf uses four sturdy and compact clips
- Clips key firmly into post slots to hold shelves securely in place
- Provides independent positioning of intermediate shelves on 1-1/2" centers
- Bottom shelf is positioned to prevent debris from collecting beneath unit
All Units Include: Four angle posts, two DuraTech bolt-in shelves to be used at unit top and bottom and intermediate adjustable shelves with shelf clips applicable to unit ordered. All DuraTech shelving units are free standing and can be joined end-to-end or back-to-back.
Top and Bottom Shelves:
Top and bottom shelves attach with bolts at each corner providing a strong and rigid structure.
Bottom shelf is positioned to prevent collection of debris.
Steel Grip Nut:
Top and bottom firmly attached with steel-grip nuts for superior strength.