Warehouse Dock Door Seals - Beacon® B101-9x10 Series
Warehouse Dock Door Seals are designed with an auto push back head curtain adjusted automatically as the truck backs into the dock lowering energy costs by sealing out weather elements. Features include safety yellow guide stripes, breather slots, and condensation holes on the side and head pads. Models are designed with wrap around style material to protect wood and foam from the elements. The auto head curtain for this series protects the area above 8' high that is not covered by the trailer.
- Construction: The models are constructed of treated wood and solid polyurethane foam.
- Projection: The 10" projection seals are to be used with a 4" to 6" dock bumper projection. The 20" projection seals are to be used with Edge of Dock Levelers inclusive with a 14" to 15" dock bumper projection.
- Size: This series is designed to fit a door opening size of 9' wide x 10' high.
- Installation: The units include all required mounting brackets.
- Standard: These seals come standard with beveled side pads to accommodate different-sized trailers.
- Options: The unit is available with an optional steel mesh armor to assist in theft protection, tapered seals for inclining or declining driveways and wear pleats.
- Materials: These Warehouse Dock Door Seals are available in vinyl coated nylon, Hypalon coated nylon, or Neoprene coated nylon.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.