Rail Car Chocks - Beacon® BFRC Series
The Rail Car Chocks include a double-sided flange to help keep them on the track. These units will fit most standard-sized rails. Four steel spurs, which are on the bottom, maximize a positive grip. Four types of units are available. Flag chocks feature an adjustable height leg as well as a "Chock Your Wheels" sign for added safety.Product Details
- Construction: Units feature steel construction.
- Size: These units have a 14"-high handle. Flag units have a 36" handle projection. Single units have a 10" handle projection.
- Color: Units are powder coated Beacon yellow. Single units feature a red handle grip.
- Weight: This series comes in several weights ranging from 8 to 18 lbs.
- Options: Single Rail Car Chocks are also available. Combo units include either two singles or a single and a flag unit hooked together with a 30" chain.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.