Mezzanine Safety Gates - Beacon® BMEZZ Series
The Mezzanine Safety Gates provide essential fall protection from high platforms and mezzanines. These units feature a 4"-high kick plate, a 21" midrail, and a 42"-high handrail (all OSHA required) without sacrificing load accessibility. This series rotates to enable the loading and unloading of 48" high x 48" wide pallets. The design is balanced to enable operation without the use of springs.Product Details
- Construction: This unit is constructed from welded carbon steel or stainless steel.
- Size: This single wide unit measures 80-1/16" in height x 68-1/2 wide (usable 56") x 79-5/16" deep. The double wide unit measures 80-1/16" in height x 108-1/2 wide (usable 96") x 79-5/16" deep.
- Color: The carbon steel units feature a Beacon safety yellow powder coat finish.
- Weight: The single wide units weigh 215 lbs. and the double wide units weigh 284 lbs.
- Options: For custom Mezzanine Safety Gates sizes for special applications, contact Beacon. The stainless steel unitsaer supplied with the stainless steel finish.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.