Loading Door Seal - Beacon® B101-10x10 Series
Loading Door Seal includes an auto push back head curtain adjusted automatically as the truck backs into the loading dock. Features breather slots and condensation holes on side and head pads for longer life. These Warehouse Truck Seal products feature wrap around style material to protect foam and wood from outside elements. The auto head curtain protects the area above 8' high, that is not covered by the trailer.Product Details
- Construction: These units are constructed of treated wood and solid polyurethane foam.
- Projection: The 10" projection seal is to be used with a 4" to 6" dock bumper projection. The 20" projection seal is to be used with an Edge of Dock Leveler inclusive with 14" to 15" dock bumper projection. Special projections available.
- Size: This series is designed to fit a 10' wide x 10' high loading dock door.
- Installation: Models include all required mounting brackets.
- Standard: Units feature beveled side pads for different size trailers.
- Options: The unit is available with optional tapered seals for inclining or declining driveways and are available with an optional steel mesh armor to assist in theft prevention. Also available with optional pleats.
- Materials: Loading Door Seal is available in vinyl-coated nylon, Hypalon-coated nylon, Neoprene-coated nylon.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.