Traffic Dock Light - Beacon® TDL-1100 Series
Traffic Dock Light - Loading Signal Lights provide additional loading dock safety by enabling increased direct communication between dock attendants and truck drivers. These lights help prevent unscheduled truck departure and trailer entry by signaling red and green to the truck driver and forklift driver.Product Details
- Construction: The TDL-1100 standard series features steel construction.
- Electrical: 115 V AC, 1 Phase, 60 Hz is standard.
- Scope: Pricing is per set, one light box inside and one light box outside.
- Note: The customer may receive lower insurance premiums by installing loading traffic lights.
- Usage: Automatic Application: Limit Switch mounted on inside overhead door track. The Traffic Dock Light changes when the overhead door raises or lowers. When door is closed the outside light is green and inside is red. When the door is open the outside is red and inside green.
- Operation: Manual toggle switch or optional overhead door limit switch for automated process.
- Standard: TDL-1100 115 V single phase are stepped down with a 10 V step-down transformer. The TDL-1100 includes a solid-state flasher.
- Trademark: Ever Light, Registration No: 2,708,875
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.