Structural Column Pads - Beacon® BV-PAD Series
The Structural Column Pads are designed, engineered and manufactured to create a safer work or play environment. Made with three inches of high compression foam to absorb the impact. Exterior is a nylon reinforced vinyl material that is laced with nylon rope through grommets to secure the pad to the square or round column vertical member.Product Details
- Construction: These Structural Column Pads have 3” thick foam on the inside and a superior nylon reinforced vinyl on the outside. Includes a pleat that is folded over and sewn to increase the overall strength.
- Size: This item can accommodate 4”, 5”, 6”, 7”, 8”, 9”, 10”, 11”, and 12” column sizes. For larger beams consult with Beacon.
- Color: This unit comes in black or yellow vinyl.
- Usage: Help protect personnel from columns and beams at factories, warehouses and stadiums.
- Standard: A nylon rope comes standard with each Structural Column Pad model ending in BV-PAD-S.
- Options: Custom sizes are available.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.