Steel Storage Rack - Beacon® BMU Series
The Steel Storage Rack features the flexibility to custom-fit individual applications. Double- and single-sided units are available. The individual components are sold separately to accommodate each customer's specific requirements. Arms, brace sets, and two uprights must be chosen in order to complete an entire unit. These units allow you to store long, unwieldy items off the floor. Arms are adjustable and there is 3-1/2" between slots.Product Details
- Construction: Features steel construction.
- Size: Available with heights of 72", 96", and 120" and with arm lengths of 12", 18", 24", 30", and 36". Contact Beacon for special sizes.
- Color: Uprights and braces are powder coated Beacon blue. Arms are powder coated Beacon red.
- Weight: This series comes in various weights ranging from 11 lbs. to 19 lbs. for arms, 26 lbs. to 68 lbs. for brace sets, and 130 lbs. to 230 lbs. for uprights.
- Note: Uprights and arms are priced and sold each. Pairs must be purchased to complete a unit.
- Operation: To adjust arms, align with pre-drilled holes and secure with included key lock.
- Capacity: Total capacities vary based on options chosen. Units support up to 16,200 lbs.
- Options: All Steel Storage Rack arms come with lips to secure items and are available either straight or with a 10 degree incline. Uprights are sold each and not in pairs.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.