Steel Bollards - Beacon® BBOL Series
These safety Steel Bollards are utilized for indoor and outdoor security applications. Pipe Posts protect personnel, shoppers, work areas, commercial window fronts, roadways, or equipment environments from unwanted vehicle traffic access. This unit helps restrict protected areas for parking lots, sidewalks, side and front of building exterior and interiors. They are commonly used at dock doors and personnel doors. May reduce insurance premiums-check with your insurance representative regarding your bollard application program.Product Details
- Construction: Steel Bollards are constructed of heavy-duty welded steel.
- Size: Models are available in various heights ranging from 24" to 48". Outer diameters range from 1-3/4" to 8-1/2".
- Color: Units are powder coated with a Beacon safety yellow or Beacon red finish. Many other color options are available; contact Beacon for details.
- Weight: Models weigh from 12 to 115 lbs. Special sizes available.
- Note: Concrete anchor bolts are sold separately and are available in packages of four 3/8" x 3" (for 1-3/4" diameter bollards) or four 3/4" x 4" (for 4-1/2" to 8-1/2" diameter bollards).
- Standard: Base plates include four pre-drilled mounting holes.
- Options: Steel Bollards are available with or without caps. Rubber caps are removable on the 4-1/2" and 5-1/2" diameter units. Steel caps are welded on the 1-3/4" diameter units. Mounting kits and replacement caps are available.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.