Scissor Dock Leveler - Beacon® BSLD Series
The heavy capacity Scissor Dock Leveler is ideal for lifting heavy objects. This hydraulic equipment has a safety tread steel plate platform with 8" beveled toe guards and yellow and black safety strips. It features 2 removable steel handrails, positive stops on all 4 corners, and hinged safety restraint maintenance bars. This series features a safety velocity fuse at the base of each cylinder. The unit also has 4 safety chains with snap hooks.Product Details
- Projection: For beveled toe guards add 8" to the width and length. For straight toe guards with electric toe guard tape switch add 4" to the width and length.
- Size: These models have a variety of platform sizes ranging from 72" x 120" to 96" x 144". The base frames are either 63" x 112" or 88" x 112".
- Service Range: Models have a travel of 60" and lowered heights ranging from 16" to 24" and raised heights ranging from 76" to 84".
- Electrical: 460 V AC, 3 Phase, 60 Hertz is standard for the Scissor Dock Leveler. (Optional electrical changes are available including Voltage, Phase and Hertz at an additional charge).
- Installation: Surface or pit mount will end up with different overall heights. The three vertical geometric properties to be aware of is the (1) Lowered height (2) Travel (3) Overall height. When mounting in a pit, your travel will end up as your overall height.
- Weight: The models come in shipping weights ranging from 6,450 to 11,250 lbs.
- Note: Payment Terms: This product is special and requires a 20% deposit at time of order, 20% prior to shipment and balance net 30 with approved credit.
- Capacity: Available in a variety of capacities ranging from 15,000 to 30,000 lbs.
- Warranty: Standard Limited Warranty for the Scissor Dock Leveler is 5 years from date of shipment . An optional extended 10 year Limited Warranty is available for an additional cost. All warranties include parts only, warranty does not include labor, service, adjustments, consequential damage or freight damage repair. See Beacon for warranty details. Warranty is valid after full payment is made.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.