Safety Guard Rails - Beacon® BGR Series
Safety Guard Rails - Galvanized Finish are designed for use in warehouses, parking garages, distribution facilities, and factories where protection is important. These one-two-or three-high railings protect both personnel and equipment visually as well as physically. Units can be used indoors or outdoors and are ideal for protecting building corners and machinery from fork truck and other vehicle damage. Tubular posts are suitable for continuous or perpendicular rail mounting.Product Details
- Size: Units are 12" high.
- Overall Length: Lengths are given as a single unit and range from 48" to 144". Deduct 5" for overlap when combining guard rail units. For custom sizes, contact Beacon.
- Color: Models feature a galvanized finish.
- Weight: Models weigh between 30 and 133 lbs.
- Operation: Units require either 2 or 3 mounting posts.
- Capacity: Units are rated to handle 4,000 lbs. crash force at 4 MPH.
- Standard: Rail mounting hardware is included standard. Floor mounting hardware is sold separately (BAS series).
- Options: For options such as mounting posts, end guards, brackets, and spring posts, click on a Safety Guard Rails model number in the chart and then click on "Options" on the next page. US Department of Transportation mounting and I-beam posts available.
- Post Height: 18", 24", 42", 60" and 72".
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.