Rubber Speed Bumps - Beacon® BRSH Series
The Rubber Speed Bumps - Speed Humps are designed to reduce vehicle speeds between 5 and 10 MPH. These units are excellent for use at hospitals, post offices, airports, neighborhoods, construction sites, and more. This series is removable in order to redo asphalt or sealant, to remove snow, or to change locations.Product Details
- Construction: This series features recycled and virgin rubber construction.
- Size: Units are either 23-1/2" wide x 108" long x 1-3/8" high or 35-1/4" wide x 120" long x 2-7/16" high.
- Installation: This series features easy tongue and groove installation.
- Color: Units are black and are embedded with Beacon yellow highway tape for ultimate visibility.
- Weight: Units weigh between 185 and 346 lbs.
- Capacity: Units feature a uniform capacity of either 40,000 or 60,000 lbs.
- Standard: Rubber Speed Bumps include one center and two end modules for a complete deluxe unit.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.