Removable Wheel Chock - Beacon® BFAB Series
Removable Wheel Chock is essential for helping to secure trucks in dock locations. Models with ergonomic handles reduce back, knee, and foot injuries and strains. BFAB-8 features a textured treadplate. BFAB-10 has an open-faced radius and can be used with any size tires. BFAB-11 has a saw-tooth bottom for traction. BMS-15 has an easy grip slot for positioning. BSWC works in sand, mud, or concrete. BGWC-10 is a grate-style serrated chock with galvanized finish and measures 14" deep including handle.Product Details
- Construction: The models feature welded, fabricated, formed, molded, cast, or serrated steel construction.
- Size: The models are available in a variety of sizes, ranging from 7-1/2" wide x 8-1/2" high x 7-1/2" deep to 6" wide x 8-1/2" high x 17" deep.
- Color: The BFAB and BSWC series are Beacon safety yellow. The BGWC series features a galvanized finish.
- Weight: Units come in a variety of weights ranging from 10 to 26 lbs.
- Standard: Model BFAB-10 includes a chain. Models BFAB-10-ERGO and BFAB-11-ERGO are fabricated steel units complete with Beacon yellow powder coated steel handle, factory installed.
- Options: An aluminum stabilizing jack stand sign reminding drivers of OSHA standard 29 CFR 1910.178 is available as a Removable Wheel Chock option.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.