Portable Lift Table - Beacon® BPST Series
The hydraulic Portable Lift Table is designed to raise work materials to the appropriate ergonomic height for the worker. This Mobile Lift Cart unit is ideal for elevating and transporting heavy loads. These moveable models are perfect for warehouses, distribution centers, and many other industrial settings.
- Construction: Each unit features heavy-duty steel construction.
- Size: Models range from 24" to 48" in width and from 48" to 90" in actual lengths. Platform size should be specified when ordering.
- Service Range: These units feature raised heights of 46" to 60" and a lowered height of 10" or 12".
- Overall Width: The minimum frame width is 34".
- Overall Length: To determine the overall length of the frame, add 25" to the platform length.
- Electrical: Includes a 12V DC powered battery with an on-board charger and battery charge indicator gauge.
- Powered: To raise and lower the unit, the deck is controlled by push buttons located on the power unit and with a pendant-style push button control on a 8' coil cord. For added security, a key-operated ON/OFF control is built into the power unit.
- Weight: Models weigh from 1,408 lbs. to 2,000 lbs.
- Capacities: This series has capacities of 1,000, 2,000, 3,000, 4,000 or 5,000 lbs.
- Standard: Units come standard with a safety stop, 8" phenolic casters, hand push rail, electric toe guards, and on board battery charger for DC units.
- Options: The BVCC-115-1 is an AC motor option with hand control. The BPST-AIR is a reciprocating air/oil foot treadle control. The BPST-FP is a manual foot pump option. Options with "PTDS" include power traction drive for easy pushing through the shop.
- Warranty: One-year structural, hydraulics, and electrical. A filter regulator - lubricator is required; warranty is void without.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.