Pipe Guard Rail - Beacon® BHDGR series
The Pipe Guard Rail is one of the strongest guard rails in it class. This unit can stop a 12,000 lb. forklift traveling at 8 mph. These models are used in manufacturing facilities and distribution centers to protect machinery.Product Details
- Construction: The Pipe Guard Rails are manufactured with heavy duty sleeved steel pipe in durable HDPE plastic. The pipe post are 4" schdule 80 and the rail is 6" schedule 40.
- Size: Different models to choose from available with heights from 27”, 36”, and 42”.
- Overall Length: Available as lengths of 48”, 72”, 96”, 120”and 144”.
- Installation: Units are to be anchored to the concrete floor for stability.
- Color: These models are standard safety yellow for easy visibility.
- Weight: The different model selections have a weight range of 299 lbs. to 688lbs.
- Usage: Provides a pleasant apperance and a strong, protective barrier around capital equipment in machine shops and factories.
- Standard: Pipe Guard Rails ship and arrive fully assembled ready to install.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.