Pallet Rack Netting - Beacon® BPRN series
The Pallet Rack Netting decreases the chances of injury or damaged goods caused by items falling off of a pallet rack system. The netting is nylon and attaches to the pallet rack systemProduct Details
- Construction: This Pallet Rack Netting is constructed out of nylon mesh rope for a durable barrier.
- Size: This series of pallet rack netting has lengths of 99”, 111”, and 123” designed to fit most pallet rack systems.
- Installation: This unit is installed with black zip ties that attach to pallet racking. (zip ties included)
- Weight: Units weigh 7, 8, 9, 12, 13, and 14 lbs. depending on the model.
- Note: This netting is designed for flush mounting on pallet racking. 96” high models consist of (2) 48” high units and zip ties to connect them together.
- Usage: Minimize the potential threat of racked products falling off the back of pallet racks.
- Capacity: The holding capacity is rated at 2500 lbs.
- Standard: Pallet Rack Netting comes standard with 4” x 4” holes edged with 3/16” polypropylene thick rope.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.