Pallet Rack Cabinets - Beacon® BLPR Series
These flexible Pallet Rack Cabinets easily fit around small to medium-sized products as well as around existing standard pallet and bulk racks to assist in loss prevention. Protect customers from spills and prevent unauthorized access with this series. One or more levels of pallet racking can be opened while leaving the others secured. Doors are bi-parting sliding doors with padlock hasp (padlock not included).Product Details
- Construction: Panels are 8-gauge galvanized welded wire grid with 1-1/2" x 3" openings which do not deter sprinkler systems and allow visibility. Side panels mount inside the pallet frame and don't interfere with horizontal pallet beams.
- Projection: Door projects about 5" from face of rack.
- Size: Available widths are 96" to 144", depths 36" to 48", and all heights are 90". Panels mount with 4" offset from face of pallet with offset posts.
- Color: Units feature a galvanized finish.
- Weight: Options weigh from 1 lb. to 281 lbs; entire kits weigh 300 lbs.
- Options: Pallet Rack Cabinets can be made to accommodate your individual specifications.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.