Pallet Jack Scale - Beacon® BPM-SCL Series
Pallet Jack Scale enables workers to efficiently weigh loads as they are hauling them. These units work well with low-height lifting. The user may select from many scale increments to adjust to the load size. These models with scales feature functional setup, auto zero feature, and keyboard calibration. The scale also has digital filtering that maintains the scale's accuracy by compensating for motion and vibration. These units are factory calibrated for each customer. Units with printer and NTEP approval are also available.
- Construction: These products feature heavy-duty steel construction. Model BPM-2748-SCL-LP-SS features 304 stainless steel construction.
- Size: Models have overall fork dimensions ranging in width from 22-3/8" up to 27-1/2" and in length from 45-1/4" to 48".
- Service Range: Units have a fork service range of 3" to 7-1/2".
- Powered: The scale is powered by 4 "C" batteries and an AC adapter is included.
- Color: Standard models with scales and/or printers are powder coated Beacon red. NTEP certified models are Beacon yellow and black. Models ending in -SS have a stainless steel finish.
- Weight: Models weigh between 270 and 343 lbs.
- Capacity: This Pallet Jack Scale series has a capacity of 4,000 or 5,000 lbs.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.