Mechanical Edge of Dock Leveler - Beacon® BBLE Series
The standard Mechanical Edge of Dock Leveler compensates for uneven heights between dock and truck. This is commonly used in distribution centers. These Beacon Mechanical Edge of Dock Leveler units are durable and heavy-duty. The BBLE series requires approximately 28 to 34 lbs. of push pull force to operate.Product Details
- Construction: This series is constructed with a 2" distribution bar and two gussets and operates with an extension spring.
- Size: These Short Dock Leveler units feature deck widths of 66" & 72". All models have a span of 27-3/4".
- Operating Range: Features 5" above and 5" below the loading dock as operating range.
- Installation: Dock heights of 48" to 52" are required for the installation of this Mechanical Edge of Dock unit to properly service a tractor trailer.
- Note: There is no pit work required. The unit simply welds to the building 8" imbedded channel or to the optional formed angle and approach plate.
- Capacities: Models are available in capacities of 20,000 and 25,000 lbs.
- Standard: Each Mechanical Edge of Dock unit comes standard with a 15" hinged lip as well as dock bumpers.
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty. Extended warranties available.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.